Mélony Y. Qin, aka CloudMelon. I am the book author of Azure for architects 4th edition (coming soon), the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam Guide, the Kubernetes Workshop, and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure published by Packt Publishing. And more importantly, an educator, a techpreneur and a community advocate.
I am a member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Project Management Institute (PMI). Mainly working on my contributions towards OSS, DevOps, Kubernetes, Serverless, Data & AI, and IoT on Microsoft Azure in the community.
I founded 2 core companies : CloudMelon Vision and iAngelArt Global. I am running CloudMelon Vis – an education platform for all techpreneurs and Cloud-Native Innovators newsletter read by technologists from top tech companies.
“True fact as an IT professional, we should be a lifetime learner, the “KEY” to success is Keep Educating Yourself. I believe learning by doing, hands-on is the king.”
— My learnings from the past and will continue to service my future
I worked in those companies
My past cooperate jobs
As a Product Manager
As a Cloud Solution Architect
As a Full stack engineer
My self-motivated journey of learning
Got certified by CNCF (Cloud Native Computing Foundation)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA-1900-003312-0100)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD-1900-001179-0100)
Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Certified Kubernetes Application Developer(CKAD)
My past accomplishments
5-year Microsoft Certified Trainer ( MCT ) since 2019 with all Microsoft Azure certifications and 3/8 Amazon Web Service (AWS) certifications
“My mission is to make learning simple and fun for everyone and provide even more people with access to knowledge that can power their lives!“— From myself
My ongoing projects
I’m working on providing accessible and easy-to-follow content on cloud-native, serverless, generative AI, tech product management, productivity, and entrepreneurship to the community through :
- CloudMelon Vis – an education platform for technologists, and tech entrepreneurs (aka technopreneurs) for cloud-native, serverless and generative AI.
- Cloud-Native Innovators newsletter read by technologists from top tech companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Google and more.
- CloudMelon Vision – a tech wellness & sustainable productivity business helps tech professionals enhance their well-being and productivity.
- Cloud-Native Academia (coming soon)
Check out this trailer for what’s coming in 2023.
All three images above are generated by midjourney, to learn more about generative deep learning, check out this book called Generative Deep Learning by David Foster on Amazon.com and try out Jasper AI.
Get in touch
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using this form:
- Authoring book/guest blogs
- Sponsorships & Marketing
- Public speaking opportunities
- Other queries