Melony QIN, woman in STEM.
I think as an IT engineer, we should be lifetime student, the “KEY” to success is Keep Educating Yourself. I believe learning by doing, hands-on is the king. I am also a member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and Project Management Institute (PMI). I am mainly working on contributions towards Serverless Computing, Big Data processing, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT working with different cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP.
I am a blog author and MOOCs courses author on Microsoft Azure & AWS and other cloud computing ecosystem.
I am certified as:
Amazon Web Service ( 3/6 AWS Certifications )
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
AWS certifications profile : https://www.certmetrics.com/amazon/public/transcript.aspx?transcript=4MMQX4S122111GW6
Qwiklabs public profile: https://qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/e849c066-317c-4fa4-931a-5f7e7027d6af
Microsoft Azure ( 5/5 Microsoft Azure Certifications )
• MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
• MCSD: App Builder
• MCSA: Web Applications
• MCSA: Cloud Platform
• MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
• MS 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
• MS 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
• MS 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
• MS 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
• MS 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
• MS 70-483: Programming in C#
• MS 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
My youracclaim profile : https://www.youracclaim.com/user/melony-ya-qin
• IPMA Level D, Certified Project Management Associate
As cloud trainer & Instructor on Cloud Academy.com : https://cloudacademy.com/cloud-trainers/melony-qin/
Sharing your insights on cloud computing @MelonyQ on Twitter.
Keep your passion, keep learning, you’re worth more than you think . — MelonyQ